You will receive updates through our “All-Call” System, Facebook, and Email. When you receive an “All-Call” if you did not answer the phone, please wait before returning a call to the school. The “All-Call” System will leave a message on your voicemail.
In the even that school is delayed, the following procedure should be followed:
- K3-12th Grade Morning Care will not be offered.
- The front glass doors will be opened 15 minutes before school begins and no earlier. (Example: school is on a 2 hour delay…students can only be dropped off and enter through the front glass doors at 9:45 a.m. – no earlier)
- K3-K4 students can enter through the side Preschool door 15 minutes before school begins. (Example: school is on a 2 hour delay…students can be taken to the Preschool door and signed in at 9:45 a.m. – no earlier)
- K5-12th grade students can be dropped off 15 minutes before class begins at the front glass doors only. The cafeteria door will be locked.
- Students will go directly to their classrooms where their teacher will be waiting for them.