1. Application: fill out the application completely and return to the RCA office along with a $25 application fee.
***K3-12th Grade Application: you can access the application by clicking the following link: RCA Student Application
***Preschool Application: you can access the application by clicking the following link (both are required for K3/K4): RCA Preschool Application
2. Pastor Reference form: Please provide the enclosed reference form to your pastor and request that he complete and send back to us. This needs to be sent directly to the school from the pastor. (Included in the RCA Student Application link)
3. Interview: After completion of these requirements, an interview will be scheduled with the Administrator. It would be best if both parents/guardians could be present for this interview, along with the student/s. The purpose of this interview is to provide you more information on the school, answer any questions, and get to know you and your student better.
4. Each family/student must read the RCA Student Handbook. You can access the handbook at the following link: RCA Student Handbook
Once all of these steps have been completed, you will receive notification of the
school’s decision. If your child is accepted as a student of Roxboro Christian Academy,
you will need to provide the following:
* Registration Fee – $135 to hold your child’s spot. Class sizes are limited.
* Birth Certificate – required for all student in K3-12th grade.
* Student Medical Immunization Record – All students applying for K3-12th grade must provide a copy of up-to-date immunization records provided by your physician. K3-K5 must also have your doctor fill out a Medical Form, provided by the RCA Office.